Skip to main content

Awesome News 2020

Awesome news this week. After an shortened TV season because of the Corvid19 the    was some concern that the NCIS franchise had been cancelled out right.  It was announced or confirmed by Sean Murray in a tweet today that the franchise will be returning in September.

The Season finale of NCIS "Arizona" was a great episode and it had good reviews from the various platforms I was on.  

In equally awesome news Pauley Perrette's Show Broke was cancelled for next season.  In full disclosure I did watch the first episode.  I have mixed views on the episode.  I have not seen the subsequent episodes.  Of course others have and as in all shows some liked and some didn't.  Some are just blindly following her and are oblivious to her instability.

I have been spending a lot of time watching and have seen shows I haven't been able to see in a long time.  Including Xena, The Virginian, LHOTP, and show I have only heard of.


Last related posts

In 25 days

In 25 days

NCIS Starts. In all its glory good bad and indifferent. All summer long there had been many discussions since season 15 ended when Ziva arrived at…

When do you believe?

When do you believe?

Holy Crap just learned that Criminal Minds is ending after season 15!!!! I am not a regular viewer when its first run but occasionally when it…

On our way

On our way

I n 45 minutes we will be taking off for Charlotte.  Despite the reports that the airport were crowded it was really good. My sister was able to use…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening

I watched a very interesting program recently