Summer

Hello fellow fans.  I hope you are enjoying this lovely summer night.  Lots of sadness in this woman’s life right now but I will get through it.  Anyway, this week the latest “Most Paid TV personality” list was released this week and of course the wonderful Mark Harmon was on that list.  Personally I strongly object that this list and past lists continually gets released to the public.  It is no ones business and I feel it should not be released.

 I made this observation to at least one forum I frequent and lo and behold I can’t find it any where.  I suspect it was deleted.  I am certainly not pleased because I don’t believe I said anything wrong and I have seen a lot of crap that absolutely doesn’t belong on the forum.

More and more spoilers are being released for the upcoming X season.  Of course not everyone is pleased and some are giddy.  The latest was Billy Dee Williams (Lando Callerision) as Leroy Jethro.  Our agent Gibbs namesake.

Once again NCIS was snubbed by the Emmy’s and this information has many up in arms.  There are probably many who feel that its to be expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening