McGee Pops the Question

I was able to see this past week’s episode of NCIS entitled “Love Boat”.  I have to say it was quite good.  I have no problems with Torres or Quinn or the actors who play them.  I would have liked to have seen the reaction from the team on Delilah’s reaction but that may go against the main thought that no one wants to see the “personal side” of the agents.  Everyone did an excellent job.

I read the synopsis of the next episode and we get to see Tony Dinozzo Sr.  I thought I read there would be either a surprise  appearance by Michael W and his alter ego in upcoming episodes (per chance Tim and Delilah’s wedding?) it may have been fan speculations.

The discussions of Sean Murray’s weight Loss continues and my blood pressure keeps going up and up every time I read it.  I would like it very much of the Admins of any of the forums (mostly on FB) would get off their bums and Please say something.  I don’t care if you agree but really?? Enough already with the discussion. Yes he does look different so does Kevin Sorbo but really???

All week long Ellen has been campaigning to get Mark Harmon on her show.  Apparently I missed it today but Harriet the show liaison announced it would be on this afternoon.  Apparently on some kind of list he won over Ellen (most paid TV star?)  I will try to look on YouTube and see if I can find it.

There is a NCIS marathon on USA tomorrow starting at 10 am tomorrow and lasts until 11 pm tomorrow night.  So I guess we know what I will be doing tomorrow night?  There are two next week in their regular time slots (Monday until 7 pm and Wednesday until 10 pm, Thursday on CLOO and OTRS on Saturday CBS then again the following Week).

It looks like my cable system has added some new channels to our package (or its the new one I changed to when I contacted the Cable company almost a month and half ago to change names on the account.  Anyway it seems we now have CPTV sports channel that does include movies and stuff like that but mostly the local sports (UConn).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening