Around the NCIS Fandom

Condolences continue to pour into the NCIS Facebook page for the cast and crew of NCIS on the loss of Ralph Waite.  Requests for tribute episodes also have been given and a number of people insert the “BBC” mantra.  They were chided for it and rightfully so.   There is a lovely story honoring the characters of Jackson at   Mark Harmon Addicts.  It was uncanny because I was hoping someone would write this.  I add my hope that the writers on the show do equal if not better justice.  USA will pay tribute to Ralph Waite on Wednesday February 19, 2014 for a marathon.

The fourth cast member has been picked for the new NCIS spin off and he is Lucas Black  According to EW he will play Agent LaSalle somewhat of a party animal and hard worker.  The comments are cynical at best.  I probably will give it a try and from time to time watch it the way I watch NCIS:LA.

I was totally surprised to see a mini marathon on Friday.  I was also surprised to see one yesterday.  Of course I was glad to see it.  The next one is Wednesday.  The first half starts 8 am but the second half is as I mentioned earlier the Tribute to the late actor Ralph Waite.  The entire NCIS Schedule is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening