What's been happening


The holidays have brought out the trolls again on the IMDB board.  People have been interacting with the latest one and doing okay but I think they are done with it.  I am not interested in interacting with people who come on the boards and say things that are inflammatory and become abusive.

There have been some “Blind items” that really seem very cruel about a prank that was played on someone from NCIS and you can read about it here.  I expressed my concern and hopes that NO one on either cast would perpetuate any kind of prank like this.

Discussions about the newest episodes including the 200th episode are continuing on many of the venues I frequent.  Some are receptive for clips and some are not.  Some are questioning the once again use of the Kelly and Shannon stuff.


Comments

  1. I avoid the trolls.

    I'm so looking forward to the 200th episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl how are you? Yeah I am looking forward to the 200th episode. According to Harriet there was cake being served today. I hope we get to see clips from that either toight or soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I watched a very interesting program recently