A decision has been made

The MHA forum admin team has decided to keep the home thread open.  They also precipitated it with a warning that if the thread becomes abusive they will delete it.  I absolutely agree with the outcome.

By all accounts it would seem that many if not all really enjoyed last night’s episode.  They felt it was team centered, the moments were touching yet humorous and many believed this reflected season one or season two episodes.

I do agree with Nasloranger on a few points she made about the show.   For years we have heard what a first class gold digging bitch Diane was and now we get to see her as vulnerable human.  She nags and coerces her two ex-husbands to look into the disappearance of her third (and perhaps final) husband.   She becomes a suspect and abusive to Gibbs and to McGee when she finds out.   To me it makes Gibbs look like he was completely to blame for his marriages failing.  It takes two and from what I gather the wives were not easy either.

Ah rats the link I provided a couple of days ago for a sweet NCIS fan fiction was removed.  I think it was combined with another one but I can’t find it yet.

There is a thread regarding young baby pictures of the cast of NCIS.  I have only seen the one with Mark (and that was from either high school or college) and I have seen that one a few times.

I saw the segment of Latin Hunks with Cote DePablo this evening she does “hosting” very well.  She didn’t mention anything about NCIS thought (darn)
The countdown continues for the world premiere of “Certain Prey”.  Four nights from tonight it will be on.  It will be twice the 9 pm and then again at 11 pm.  On Thursday Mark will appear on the Today show, then its Letterman on Thursday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening