Thanksgiving Weekend

I really loved the Thanksgiving Day marathon it was awesome.  I got to see some of it before the family arrived and I saw the last one before the holiday weekend started.  There is one tomorrow starting at 9 AM.  I think it lasts until 11 tomorrow night.  I will be a happy camper.

Next week’s CBS airing is a repeat so I won’t be watching it-I might don’t know yet.   I finally got to watch last weeks episode there was some buffering and stalling but I just muddled through it.  I have to retract my original “review” from Tuesday.  I did find the initial interrogation a little spooky as I could imagine that kind of discussion going on in RL.

I am really enjoying the ignore feature on two of the forums I visit.  Between the spammers for various things plus a few people who are insisting on being obnoxious know-it-alls it’s getting much more enjoyable.

There are a few more stories written in the fandom.  I haven’t had a chance to read them but you can probably find them here and at My Friends.  I will try and look them over later in between the 19 hour marathon.

I am looking through the latest Google alerts for NCIS both overall and the show.  As always some are not of the show and its cast but a culmination of the name.  OF course there are some that are actually about the cast and the show.  It just takes some time to sift through them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening