This week in NCIS

Good Morning my fellow NCIS/Mark Harmon fans.  I trust your weekend is going well?  I can honestly say it is despite the unpleasantness in the fandom earlier this week.

As I suspected my posting privileges at the Navy_NCIS community were banned.   So I decided to stop following and stop being a member.  I am all for expressing opinions and respecting the other point of view.  However they were not respecting me and I felt I had a right to say that.  I am not just going to follow the pack mentality whether it is pro or negative.  So my recommendation is this if you want to get as much info or discussing on NCIS and all that it entails and want to be treated fairly this community I don’t feel will do that for you.

I will reiterate one other thing.  If the show is no longer providing you with the kind of entertainment you are looking for then don’t keep watching it.  A fan is a fan and you don’t have to like every single nuance or writing or character or even actor but you don’t have to keep repeating it.  Give reasons why the show or the episode didn’t work for you.  Don’t keep beating a dead horse with the anvil.  People complain the writers are production staffs are pushing some aspects (or “ships” or ideas) like anvils.  Well the fans don’t have to do the same thing either.  One other thing you don’t know if the show will lose a significant amount of viewers they may or they may not.   Not everyone is a Nielson family member.  I was and it sucked.  Rant over.

So did everyone see the marathon last night?  What was it 6 season 8 episodes?  I was thrilled with it.  I wasn’t able to see it all because I went out with friends but I did get home to see the first hour of Certain Prey.

I enjoyed what I did see of it and got to see more than I did the first night.  Well I enjoyed most of it.  There was a minute I didn’t like when Davenport had what I call the hissy fit in the interrogation room with the blonde lady.  I know it was to scare the crap out of her but it made me uncomfortable (and that’s probably the intent).  However, if someone did that to me I would not only be scared but become uncooperative and get a lawyer.



I am sorry to hear the investigation to Natalie Wood’s death is reopening.  Not because it shouldn’t (maybe it shouldn’t either) but I don’t think it is legit reason.  From what I hear the boat captain isn’t being reliable.  I don’t want Mr. Wagner to have to go through this again.  I don’t think it will change.  There is a life that has been lost and it will never get back.

Congratulations to Ms Pauley Perrette who has reportedly tweeted that she is engaged!  He is a Marine and I am not sure all the details will go and find out soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening

I watched a very interesting program recently