Interviews


Well I have to say I just saw Good Day LA on their Fox station and I swear that Steve guy is a moron.  I have never liked their style of interviewing and I give Mark and anyone else that appears on that show a lot of Credit.  They are rude and obnoxious.  I even left a comment on their board.  There is a discussion on the Mark Harmon Addicts board.   TaylorGibbs saw this mornings “Today” segment and she said it was three minutes long.

There is a USA article on Certain Prey.   I will find it again when I am home.  I don’t know how some of these people find this stuff.   I probably could find them because of the Google alerts but they are either about someone else or someone’s website or blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening