Happy NCIS Tuesday


Mark Harmon and his lovely wife Pam Dawber attended the TV guides Hot list party last night.  There is already a video for ET posted on the forums this morning.  I first saw the picture of Mark on Twitter last night.

This morning I was watching CBS TV news and there was a promo for an interview with Mark Harmon.  The journalist Rhianna sat down with him recently and they are talking about among things what he likes about NY and how he feels about his son playing young Gibbs.  I replied to her tweet that I will have to miss it but she says it will be on tomorrow morning as well.  That means I need to be up when the morning news hour begins.  I posted it to a few forums.  It has not posted to the CBS NCIS list (and that annoys me)

For the last two days CBS and Twitter and Facebook were collectively promoting CBS stars would be taking over twitter for their prospective shows from 2-4 pm Pacific Time all day today.  This morning it was announced that Michael Weatherly would be joining twitter and Facebook.  Already there are people claiming it isn’t really Michael (after both Rocky Carroll and Brian Dietzen announced or tweeted this).  There was some speculation that Mark Harmon might join but even I who would love it feel he won’t do it.  It does look like Sean Murray has returned to twitterville….:)

In about 2 hours that interview with Mark will air on CBS 2 and then seven pm the Entertainment news programs will be on.  Then the first part of the two part episode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening