Now it really is gone


Do you remember when I mentioned last month about the CBS Forum?  Well as of yesterday afternoon it was offline.  The Facebook discussion forum is still alive. 

Our friends to the North of us got to see this week’s episode last night.  They seemed to like it and from the pictures it should be good…I have a feeling this will a moment that LJG will reflect on his part of his marriages failing. 

There are some stills from the episode that are really cool and handsome.  I will save them to my collection later.

A very interesting thread came up today on Mark Harmon Addicts Forum.  One of the members felt very uncomfortable with the thread and suggested it be removed.  She gave her reasons why and I pretty much can see where she is coming from but like I said there if we as fans don’t act on it and remember that this is residence and not public domain then it should be okay.  I brought up the incident that I really objected to back in Kevin Sorbo’s Fandom.  I also reminded them of the incident that occurred early in Mark’s career.

So did you read any of the fan fiction recommendations I made this week?  What did you think of them?  There are ones I have to yet read the slash ones for example I haven’t read.  I don’t mind the heterosexual ones but I have a hard time with the slash fiction.  I am trying though really.

I am expecting the same kind of “coverage of tonight’s NCIS episode from the regular Entertainment news programs that we got last week.  Although with Cote on all this week we may get more.  Then again this is also Sweeps Month so who really knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening