Certain Prey the day after

While I was at work I decided to do some searches for Certain Prey and there was a paper called the Deadbolt Interview that had an article and some comments.  They enjoyed the movie except for the swearing.  This one from Gather had a good review. 

The discussion of the movie is still remaining within the mark Harmon appreciation threads on the CBS forum.  Of course this place loved it at least from first glance.  I haven’t checked the other threads.  Of course my friends at the Mark Harmon Addicts Forum  are over the moon about it. J

I will check the different forums through out the day to see if anymore reactions come through.  I will also check the different community blogs to see what their reactions to it are as well.

I do wonder what Mark’s cast mates thought of the movie and if they all watched it.  I will check twitter and Facebook later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening