Things I have seen

Bright an early this morning I received a Google alert for David McCallum apparently there is an artist who does celebrity portraits.  He did an excellent one of Mr. McCallum.  The Artist Name is Daulle.  I have never heard of him.  He is from France and has done many stars portraits.

My friend abbygibbsmorgan posted a cute 1 chapter story to Livejournal in the gibbs_abby community and on fanfiction.net.  It was from the scene from season seven when Mike Franks loses his finger from the Reynosa family.

There is a great Halloween Fic from Hawk_soaring that she posted after she got her power back from the recent Nor’easter.  That is one I highly recommend as well.

There was another Google alert this time for Rocky Carroll.  This time it wasn’t about him but the Lewis and Clark Men’s running team in Billings Montana (I think).

taylorgibbs wrote back in my Interview’s Entry that she couldn’t find any thing else from that interview.  Mark Steines said there would be more but neither of us saw anything.

Well Today will be hard for me to concentrate on much of anything as it is the day before the big premiere of Certain Prey. As you may already know there will be a marathon starting at 10 am and finishing up at 9 pm for the premiere of the movie.  Its funny it’s not listed on the IMDB schedule for Mark.  I don’t understand why. 

There is apparently the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas movie on a new cable station listed for him but its in Spanish listed but not that.

Well I better get going I have things to do today…

PS I also found this article through a nother google Alert from last night.  IT explained in concise information to what Sean did an how it was done.  Of course I just posted a reply and told the author exactly what most of  the fans thought of the method.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening