Is the CBS Yahoo list abusing its power?

I just wanted send a quick note before going off to bed, I have been watching the NCIS marathon and the one that’s currently on is Faith.   I am not sure how long I will be able to stay up as it is getting late. 

Earlier this evening I replied to a post on the CBS Yahoo NCIS list regarding last week’s episode.  A few hours later I received an email informing me the message was not approved because I made references to the Natalie Wood case.

Have to admit my first reaction to SOTF was a bit harsh due to the
Timing but I had an opportunity to watch it this weekend (even with
The super-buffering and stalling) and found it very enjoyable. the
Initial interrogation was a bit spooky as it could have happened in RL for him.

 I was asked to please revise and resubmit.    It annoyed me because of the tone but I succumbed to it.

have to admit my first reaction to SOTF was a bit harsh for various reasons
> but I had an opportunity to watch it this weekend (even with
> the super-buffering and stalling) and found it very enjoyable.
>



and forwarded the email to JH.    If I find other messages going through in regards to the Natalie Wood case both past and present I will raise Hell again.  I feel this was my view.  I don’t recall any emails asking that the references etc to Natalie Wood would not be included.

Kathleen,
We are not allowing comments regarding the reopening of the Natalie Wood case or past history of it on the list.  Please rework your post and resubmit
.
 

Well I just heard from JH and she agrees with me.  She thinks the way they arbitrarily picks and chooses make no sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening