This Week in the NCIS world


Part one of the NCIS two part arc Engaged got mixed reviews.  I had to wait to see it as it was election night.  The first time I saw the episode was 3 am and I found it to be meh.   I thought the dream sequence was a little awkward (made him look somewhat delusional) however I have since thought other wise. The antics of Abby in the scene were a little overboard but to be honest it hasn’t been that bad to me this season.  Some are complaining that the show has taken liberties to far (the civilians would not go after the Marine). 

Everyone is enjoying Michael Weatherly’s daily tweets.  There are those who doubt it is the actor but others have confirmed that it is by the other cast mates.  He is having fun with Writer Chris Wilman, co-stars Brian Deitzen, Chris O’Donnell.

There have been lots of Google alerts as usual for the show and cast and crew.  I haven’t gotten a chance to read them all but I am saving them to the Entertainment file.

Muse Watson spoke at the Branson MO Veteran’s Day service on Friday.  I have no idea how it went but I will check his Facebook page later.  A few of his episodes showed up in last night’s Veteran’s Day Marathon. J

Fans just don’t get it sometimes.  They continue to keep asking, commenting and judging on Sean Murray’s Health and his choices.  They either don’t bother to do searches (let me introduce to something called Google!)  They feel that because they are in the health field or are parents they have a right to express concern.  Fine express concerns ask but don’t continue to pursue it once you are told. 

On another matter there is a poster at IMDB who insists on doing an entire time line for the show.  He or she continues to get things wrong and anytime anyone suggests otherwise he or she doesn’t listen and insists they have it all right.  Guess who might get on my ignore list? Joni isn’t responding to the person anymore. 

Happy Birthday to Ms Cote DePablo may all your dreams and wishes continue to come true.  I would stay away from any Cake that Mark Harmon is standing next too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening