Disappointed

The episode is on right now and within 3 minutes of it being on I feel this episode should have been moved or bumped to another time especially in light of the current situation that’s going on right now.  I didn’t even bother to watch the entertainment news reports because they had more reports.  Actually I did see something and I am not even sure what it was about but from what I gather it wasn’t good.  I don’t know whose idea was even to let this get produced or even filmed and I think it behooved the Silver haired Fox to have stepped in and suggest that it not be done.  Please don’t tell me these people don’t have a say in what gets done.  I have heard stories over the years in which cast members from various projects have been able to speak their minds when it comes to certain things.  This was the height of irresponsibility.  I am really very disappointed in the cast and crew and the programming department at CBS network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening