The Holidays

Ahhhh   I just love the holiday season.  The networks set out the holiday schedule.  Deciding what of their line up will air which episodes (hey I am tired so sue me).  It becomes troll Season on the various message boards with the stupid inflammatory questions and pots questioning your reasons (and some times your sanity) for watching said show that is apparently from hell.  God freaking forbid you should ask said troll or poster (for the politically correct) you get stomped on for questioning their right to hate the show!  Case in point: this thread-this was my response.  There was another thread on the same board.  I am waiting for the Legal department (AKA WC2) to say something. 

There is another inflammatory post at the CBS board with the same intend.  I swore I would not comment but as you can see from the above post it didn’t work.

For some reason I am still getting email alerts regarding the community I left (under both of my names).  I don’t know why but I hope they stop soon.  It is a matter of principle.

There also some really old threads popping up due to someone spamming them.   It must be a really slow week for people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening