Happy Birthday Brian Dietzen


Let’s start off wishing Brian Dietzen (aka Jimmy Palmer) a wonderful birthday.  Our Favorite Autopsy Gremlin’s birthday is today and fans are already sending birthday greetings to the actor.  Unfortunately some one is now spreading rumors already.

Despite my best effort to stay away from forums during the day (aka while working) I did spent a lot of time there today.  Discussions on Certain Prey have been very interesting.  I still have to see it and hopefully not at some ungodly hour either.  I think the next time it is on it’s around 11 pm this weekend.

When I read the reviews or the comments at the various sources I wonder if The Harmon’s have read them or ignored them?  Some of them are down right hurtful and although it is part of the package being in the entertainment industry I have to wonder what the reactions were?  I know I couldn’t be a performer as I would take what people say to heart.  I get the impression so do the actors I currently follow at some level.

Some people at CBS NCIS forum are having a really hard time swallowing or allowing the fact that NCIS Top agent is supposedly in Afghanistan with out a helmet.  GET OVER IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening