Certain Prey after thoughts

Certain Prey after thoughts

  • Nov. 7th, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Well I saw the first half hour of it and found it entertaining.  Even though I did feel finding out that the woman lawyer got really involved quickly a little to fast.   I didn’t see the second hour because I was going to bed but stayed up to do other things.  This in no way says I found it boring or bad as some have said at the Certain Prey board there were one or two who felt it  was good.  Some were just plain rude and obnoxious about it.  I think these are the book snobs. 

Members of one of the LJ NCIS communities instead of talking about the actual movie they were discussing which feed they had.  Apparently the international feeds were weird.  It was rather annoying to me.  I will look later.  Mardi watched and enjoyed. 

Members of the IMDB for NCIS seemed to have enjoyed it but there have only been a few postings to it.  The CBS board not so sure and of course the FB discussion board.  Of course I will have to check out the other boards later

There are three more opportunities to watch it so that's what I will be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening