NCIS spinoff Cast announcements

I have been getting alerts all day today announcing the new cast for the NCIS spin-off.  Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, Star Trek: Enterprise) has been cast as the Leader of the new team located in New Orleans.  Second person to be announced was  Zoe McLellan who also appeared on JAG has been cast as Agent Brody from the Midwest.  They are still looking to fill the rest of the cast up.  I bet Mark Harmon is excited and thrilled.  It hasn’t been announced on any of the entertainment news programs yet.  They are focusing on the Superbowl and the drug overdose of  Philip Seymour Hoffman on Sunday.

I tried to stay up for Once a Crook episode of NCIS last night but I wasn’t doing well.  I was tired and not feeling well.  I also found both the characters Abby and Tony to be extremely obnoxious and annoying.  A point I made on a couple of boards.  I checked my October and November entries and can’t tell if I watched it or not.  i must have the first time.

Anyway the new episode for this month airs tomorrow.  Ellie Bishop is in world of hurt again.  This will only make those who continue to call for her removal more adamant.  Some continue to say that Gibbs isn’t Gibbs anymore (then again they were saying that for years).  I believe this will be it until February 18th for new episodes.  It is because of the Olympics.  Some seem to think its because no one wants to put new episodes up against the Olympics that are happening in a few days.  People were bitching about it in different venues.

Harriet the NCIS fan liaison has been wonderful as always about updating the viewing list and giving updates on the show.  She must be a lot of fun to be around.  She even gets to get hugs from the cast.

There are mini marathons on both Cloo TV and of course USa Network on Wednesday.  I probably will get to see them if I stay home on Wednesday.  It looks like it won’t be on USA until next week but mostly on Cloo TV.

Well its time to say good night...take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening