David McCallum

Yesterday sometime DigitalSpy online magazine posted an article with the talented David McCallum on many things including the departure of one Cote De Pablo and it revealed that it caused a great deal of anguish and frustration for those left behind.  This revelation was received with mixed reaction.  Some supported his candor and others rebuked him (check out twitter and Tumblr).  You may have to do a search it seemed to be very little when I checked on Twitter but I seem to have issues when I am searching.  I get some recent stuff and some really old non relevant stuff that I missed.    Anyway responses on Facebook have been minimal (at least from this view but I think give it time).  The rest of the article was about a possible Man from Uncle Reunion and I don’t think that’s going to happen any time soon.  

I saw last night’s episode and for a few minor nitpicks it was great.  As always getting mixed reviews.  It would be nice to if those who keep asking for Bishops removal or declarations of no longer watching it would do just that and not stay around.  Also the changes in characters have to happen...duh.  Apparently the episode did very well in the ratings as well.

I have seen part of the NCIS Marathon today it is from the second half of season one and going into season two.  The marathon ends with a season six and 10 episode at 6 and 7.  That also brings up another thought.  There have been questions appearing on the official facebook page about USA Network programming...They are not going to see it there.

CLOO TV has a marathon on Friday and probably a few more during the week.  Actually here is the most updated  NCIS schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening