Around the NCIS Fandom

As expected the Ralph Waite Tribute was lovely.  After each of the episodes they used a still of Ralph from “Faith” near the end where Gibbs and Papa talk about what was bothering Jack.  Discussions are still continuing on how the episode the show will honor him.  Unfortunately it still upsets people discussing it.  It was announced today that NCIS will be honoring Ralph and Jack at the end of Season 11.

USA had a double episode Friday.  I missed the first one.  there was full marathon Sunday featuring Tony DiNozzo.  YOu can always check the IMDB line up.

Pauley Perrette was on David Letterman Friday.  I didn't want to stay up so I had to miss it.  I will probably catch it on youtube or reviews of it.  It got mixed reviews.

I am looking forward to seeing a new episode tomorrow night.  Every Time I went on FB there was at least a half dozen posts complaining about the repeats (if you live in the freaking US you know this is going on all the networks).  The other half were angry because international fans couldn’t see the video.  There are legal reasons for it stupids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening