Muse Watson

Made a comment about Former Senator Chris Dodd on his Facebook and I replied that there are some things Mr. Dodd has done that were good for our state (his home state of CT)  Mr. Watson made what I consider a biting comment back at me and I really don't think it was necessary.  He basically accused Senator Dodd of Graft Corruption and a few other things.  That Senator Dodd paid me to vote for him.  Mr. Watson doesn't know me and for him to make insinuations and what not on what my character was is just plain mean.  He doesn't know me any more than I know of him.  IF he was trying his best Mike Franks portrayal that would be a good way for him to lose "his followers".  I am not saying he doesn't have a right to express opinions of his but don't take swings or pot shots at those who don't agree.

When Celebrities get into altercations or heated debates or fights if you will on line it does nothing for them.  For example I clearly remember being on Patrick Swayze's IMDB forum and his brother the vey talented Don Swayze got into it with some so called fans.  He was clearly in pain watching his brother slip away but his behavior wasn't doing him or his family any favors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening