RIP Gary Glasberg

I hadn't been online hardly at all today so I was quite shocked at the news this evening that Show Runner for NCIS Gary Glasberg died today.  He was 4 years younger than I am! He has been hailed and vilified at the way he had been running NCIS since taking it over from Jesse Stern.  It is all over the internet and forums (how many times are these people going to post the same things on the same sites?)  There will be a memorial service in October. He was survived by his wife Mimi and their two sons and his father.  I did post a message to most of the NCIS cast at twitter and a few fans have "liked" my tweet.

Well last night was episode 14.2 and it was a mixed bag.  Clearly it was a homage to the 1980's movie the breakfast club.  They had all the elements of it.  They even had a woman who everything thought (Including me) was Alley sheedy (but it wasn't) in reprisal of her role as the weird/shy girl.  I am still not sure of Jennifer Esposito's performance but Vilma (Torres) did pretty well and my feelings of "icky" were not there.  I still think he is supposed to be mirror image of GIbbs when he was that "age".  So that may be a mutual admiration society there.  I did think that David McCallum looked incredibly frail in the episode and I expect that by the end of the season he will leave and not wait the year he said he would.  I would love to see the rearrangement of the bull pen.  I am trying to see it on line but my laptop not cooperating.

On the different message boards people are still chiming in about the characters of Bishop, Tony.  They also have continually "claimed they are worried" about the state of Sean Murray's Health.  They will be sending prayers that he gets healthier, because they feel he is way too thin.  Some of the things they say are way out of line and hurtful.  They are not Drs.  Comments like theirs are what caused Sean to stop posting on Twitter because they felt they knew better than he and his doctors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening