So much to catch up on

I have so much to catch up on for NCIS and its fandom but today I wanted to comment on other things.

First I have made a list of Movies I have seen this year both on Video and in the theaters.  They include the ones I saw during the summer with friends and then this past holiday with my family.  I had the opportunity to see two great films.  The first one was JK Rowling's “Fantastic Beasts and where to find them” and Trolls.  I enjoyed them both.  The first one made a few references to Harry Potter characters but that was it.  It was a lot of fun and the 3-D was pretty good.  OF course the reclining chairs didn’t hurt either.  Trolls was just pretty cute and I was dancing near the end in my seat at the song that has been all over the radio.  

There are a lot of other movies I would like to see that I saw the trailers for and my hope is to get to see them either with family, friends, or even by myself.

I am also going to start a reading list.  Just go the library and start from there or even go to the bookstore.  

I was clearing out my inbox and noticed I had a lot of WSHU.org email alerts from nearly a year ago.  I decided that I didn’t want to keep them but I would for other things such as NCIS and the cast.

I didn’t keep any of the email alerts of the DL of any of the tv shows that are on US TV and international.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening