Around the fandom for March 25, 2012

Hey everyone!  It is day two of the two-day Mark Madness marathon on USA.  The episode “Cloak” is on right now.  The guard that was trying to get rid of the team at that building reminded a lot of the Swayze brothers.  I am going to have to check the IDMB if it is listed.

This past week it was announced that Michael Weatherly and his wife released the name of their unborn daughter’s name (April something or other) and who the Godfather would be.  Care to guess who it is? J

It seems there continues to be chaos at The Land Of NCIS forum.  I had thought things were calming down but apparently I was wrong.  It would seem the same story of being able to express opinions when they want and how they want and where they want continues.  I am thinking of staying away from there for awhile.   I have a feeling the next time I visit it won’t be even open.

The other forums are discussing among other things the next couple of episodes (new episodes) and the season finale.  Of course the whole romance or no romance discussion continues.   I am beginning to think members are confusing romance with sex.   Someone wanted to know why Gibbs didn’t get laid and why there are no sex scenes.  They apparently were not watching the show between seasons 4-6.  Like I said on IMDB I don’t think hopping into bed at the early stages of a relationship is necessary.  However, I do think personal relationships do need to meld into their work relationship (and I believe someone did write that in their posts).

I still haven’t seen the last episode to completion.  I don’t know why but I am thinking about putting it on at 7 before getting ready for bed.

HarrietNCIS posted a couple of updates for fans in the LA area.  Apparently Rocky Carroll is making an appearance on one of the local TV stations.

Okay got to go…see you all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening