comments like this concern me

don't envy her, because it is a character! I don't have an opinion about her talking; but I hope that the writers, et al., don't make this a true "relationship," as that would change the whole dynamic of the the show. Gibbs shouldn't become a soft, lovable, "other." He needs to stay a gruff, focused investigator.

Another reason -- Mark and JLC are really good friends and oftentimes that gets out of control. I would hate to think that NCIS came between Mark and Mindy -- er, I mean Mark and Pam. It's not good either for the show or for Mark that JLC keeps coming on -- the show or to him!


I loved replies to it.  It does my heart good to know there are fans that know the difference between reality and fantasy.
here is the thread... 

I expressed my concerns to Joni in PM's and here is that discussion..

me: When People start making more comments about the strength of someones marriage based on what they see on TV I am afraid I may blow.  

NRG  When Littlelep made that comment I just stared at my TV.

It's posters like her that made (might still be making) the Michael & Cote really are involved or really should be involved because it's obvious they're in love with each other comments - I think those were on the CBS forum.

My eyes would bug out of my head. THESE are the voices that the show might be catering to?
 

me: When I see comment such as these or the ones NYCRythm make it makes bells go off in my head that signal these kinds of people make it difficult for the rest of us. They are potential stalkers. I also get really tired of seeing how people confuse the actors with the characters. IE; Jamie Lee and Gibbs...duh?

I did tell you of the person who drove to Kevin Sorbo's house in a gated community and tried to bluff her way into see him? She got cold feet but she made me very concerned when she would say things "Like MY Man" . She apparently Would rush everyone that was with her to get to the next spot where Sorbo was at personal appearances and would knock on every freaking hotel room to find him
 
I barely got through last night's episode.  I was not pleased with it again and I am not sure why.  I do not want to take on the feelings of the other fans.  I have always maintained the writers are trying to show how personal and professionals mix and how it works or doesn't.  The stuff I saw was a bit much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening