What's up?

Good Morning everyone!  Thanks to all who read and commented on my last entry (the 9th season review/rant).  I appreciate the comments and agree.

As I posted earlier this week Harriet posted the viewing schedule for CBS up until the season premiere.  Many of the cast and crew have been tweeting about returning and working on the first episodes.  There have also been spoilers abound.    So far sounds good.  Many are thinking about what the episode titles mean and reference to.    Of course the discussions continue about the writing and what they want and don’t want.  It’s getting rather old.

Question:  Does David McCallum have a twitter Page?  I have noticed it on there a lot.  Probably need to ask Ms Pauley.  She probably won’t answer directly but she will in general.

It is also entertaining reading all the tweets from the cast as they share not only their work but their private lives as well.  Unless it was too much drama as I wrote about a earlier.

I am very remiss in not acknowledging Birthdays of the men of NCIS.  That’s right this month was Michael Weatherly, Muse Watson, and Rocky Carroll’s Birthdays.  They all celebrated in various ways  (according to their tweets).

  It feels like I haven’t seen NCIS in days.  The last time it was on was Thursday.  There are no marathons this weekend and for some reason IMDB took off the listings of air times again.  I have to go into the episode list (I find that really hard).

This morning I am deleting some of the discussion thread email alerts as I don’t save them.  The only things I do save are Google alerts for the cast and show (that could have articles), fan fiction updates from Fanfiction.net, and announcements.

I am anxiously awaiting the season premiere of NCIS it is just under a month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening