NCIS renewed for 11th Season



I know I haven’t been writing much about NCIS lately.  Mostly because how many times do you want to read that the same thing is going on that was going on months ago? 

Anyway, the new episodes started earlier this month and for me they were good.  The episodes themselves met with mixed reviews as usual.  The two part episode that killed off to favorite characters did well in the ratings and in the public opinion.  Yet many still called for Cote De Pablo’s firing and or removal.  It didn’t help with an article that clearly indicated there have been troubles on the set.

The latest episode met with really a lot of disappointment and called for Abby to grow up or die (just a tad extreme).  The Hit and Run episode was okay for me. 

Last time I wrote I was concerned that Mark Harmon hadn’t been doing many interviews.  Well he may not be doing them for the American Market but he was for the international market.  The ones I saw were excellent.

Rocky Carroll was nominated for NAACP Image award.  I don’t know if he one or not.  Fans continue to chat with him and ask the various questions.  I believe he is in the next episodes as well.

A couple of the cast members made the talk show circuit and many enjoyed them.  I didn’t see it as I was tired.

Congratulations to the cast and crew for the 11th Season renewal and of course Thank you to Mark Harmon for renewing his contract with the show.  May you enjoy all it will entail and bring you all that you hope!  The exact terms were not discussed but then again maybe they don’t need to be.

Some have speculated that maybe the next season will be the season in which Mark/Gibbs will be pulling out more to do more projects from behind the camera. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening

Awesome News 2020