This Week in NCIS



Well hello friends it is a Saturday afternoon and the Blizzard of 2013 is pretty much over.  This is what I think of the week in NCIS.  The last episode sucked.  Well at lest what I what I saw of it.  I missed the first half because I was out to dinner but I thought the performances were really off.  What the hell was with Abby’s Get-up?  I am hoping to watch it but as you can see below I don’t have much luck with online videos anymore.

I am happy to report that both ET and Extra made a visit to the NCIS and I have only seen one of the videos however I was disappointed in it.  Every time I watch the video it seems like there is something wrong with the video…the sound is fine but not matching with the voices…I shouldn’t have to experience that…I have high quality computer and there isn’t anything wrong with my computer.  All my programs are up to date.  I really find that anyone who sends out videos like this is unprofessional. It shouldn’t be buffering or what ever.

NCIS was renewed this past week for season 11 and Mark Harmon signed his latest contract.  The details were not revealed (and I think I may have said that last time).  People are still speculating on what this could mean.

Apparently Mark Harmon and his wife adopted a rescue Dog named Dave.  He is cute but looks like a pit bull.  He apparently has made a few visits to the set.  I think that’s great but quite frankly it doesn’t sound very welcoming to have a dog like that on a set.  Sometimes neither is having a German shepherd. 

Apparently there is a contest to win a “walk on” for the show.  Is it set visit or an episode appearance?  I certainly wouldn’t want to walk on there knowing there are types of dogs that are dangerous or potentially dangerous.  As I said it wouldn’t make me feel very welcomed.

Pauley Perrette will be one of the “reporters” for tomorrow night’s Grammy awards.  Yeah I am not seeing it but what ever…I know she was a singer and has recorded songs but I just don’t see it.

Guess what discussion came up-again on the forum again?  Yes Sean Murray’s Weight, health and voice.   Someone suggested that the person who asked about that go and ask Sean about it.  OH Yeah like he would answer any of those questions..  OF course some of the Monday morning quarterbacking was continuing as well.

The other discussions as well came up   How to make the show better?  Le Sigh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I watched a very interesting program recently

What's been happening