CBS-NCIS Yahoo Moderators

The following is an email I sent to the moderators of the CBS NCIS Moderators when I discovered my posts in the last two days were not being posted but yet I am still a member of the group. Prior to this they were all posted.

“I would like to know why my messages are not being posted?  I have been making sure I snip all the information you have asked to be snipped.  I have been more than fair in my posts and I am rather surprised at this.  IF it was to change then you need to let me know.”  

This isn’t the first email to be “ignored” either.  When there is an email listed on the group page that clearly means we are allowed to contact them if we have issues of any kind.  I find this to be rather unprofessional and petty at best. Until the recent blast I made I have been in good standing.  If they have issues they are obligated to inform me.  I have repeatedly asked them to contact me so that we may resolve whatever issues there are.  This kind of behavior may be acceptable in some circles but I don’t believe it is.  This is a very poor reflection on the show and the network and its umbrella services.

Another thing I am finding is that many of the fans who have been constantly severely criticizing the show seem to think they speak for an entire fandom.  They constantly deny that they are not speaking for the fandom but their rhetoric clearly states otherwise.  They claim they want to hear other opinions but constantly try and change others views to see it their way.   No I don’t want a cheering squad but really the writers and TPTB are not going to be able to please everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening