Going on in the Fandom

As most of you know for the last few years I have been following actor Muse Watson on the social media sites.  Especially after he appeared as Gibbs’ Boss in the 3rd season two part season finale of NCIS.  As usual you find out he has been in a hundred films and TV series of one genre or another.  I am beginning to re-evaluate that decision.


As time went I noticed how he would behave on the two sites he has been on.  I approved his campaign to remove all the false Mark Harmon accounts but then he would make comments about things and would attack others for their views.  I know I may have talked about the time he made a comment about CT Senator Chris Murphy and I defended Senator Murphy and he came up with some snotty ass remark.  I was livid.  He has no BUSINESS to make derogatory remarks about people he doesn’t know.  Most recently a few people commented to him they didn’t like the character of Mike franks and they were respectful.  He acted as though they slandered and personally attacked the man.  He literally removed their comments from his time line.  More and more are sharing moments they have read where  they have decided they don’t like him or his character.  


As I said in the above linked thread that perhaps it is time for MH to re-evaluate his terminology of Friendship and to re-evaluate his relationship with Mr. W before it blows up in his face.  One woman  made the point they may not be friends only working and that MH isn’t responsible for MW.  He may not be responsible for MW but he could be considered guilty by association.  Some other dimwit insinuated that I was daft for thinking that.  That person has since apologized


The Bring Back Cote is still going on some areas.  They would get quiet and then when some thing they hear or see or read they continue with it.  I have decided not to feed into it any further.  The cast had a farewell party for her last week or so.  They are going to be one disappointed faction.  I just wish they would stop speaking for the ENTIRE fandom.


One month from today Season 11 begins.  I am hoping they will do press tours and I fervently hope that Mark will say something  If he doesn’t I can live with that too. What can I expect from this season?  The cast and crew working hard at bringing the product to fruition week after week.  I can pretty much expect conflicting views on the said product.  


I haven’t seen the new USA line up yet.  There are changes for that and I am really nervous.  I have a feeling it will be a reduction of NCIS and more other stuff.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening