This Week in the NCIS fandom

it has been a busy month in the NCIS Fandom.  The TIVA/Ziva fans continued to fight for the return of Cote DePablo and took every chance they got to push for her return.  Eventually some of them began to realize it was Cote De Pablo's choice.  There were some asking for her to send a message out to the masses thanking the fans but requesting them to stop the harassment of the cast.  Some were even hoping that Mark Harmon being the “unofficial or official” leader of the show to make a statement of some sort (I admit I was one of them)    IT didn’t happen.  Well nothing from Mark Harmon but an article in a Latina Magazine with Cote and it not only confirmed but explained a little bit more (according to others) without going too deep into the personal life of CDP.  Eventually more and more articles came out on the turmoil that occurred (it was basically regurgitation of the same article that was sent to various press circles)

I had joined tumblr.com to see what kinds of things were being said.  I made random posts sand replied to a few but some of the fans who were making the campaign asked for understanding (rather nastily at times) from the others.  I am not sure how you reply to people’s stuff (I did somehow tonight but not sure how)

Many feel that the uproar isn’t going away for now..it may have been subdued until the season premiere.  There has been a lot of speculation that CDP will be in more than the first couple of episodes.  I hope so and I hope the TIVA/Ziva fans or even all the fans will respect the wishes of the woman.  

Oh and I am not saying I was totally pleasant fan to some of the more extreme postings.  I think I made a comment about drinking from the Kool-aid to one person.   I promise never to get that extreme and over the edge for anyone including the Silver Haired fox.

There is a marathon going on right now and i believe they just finished In-Laws outlaws.  I think there are a few more episodes tonight.  I have been noticing new promos for the USA schedule and Modern Family is joining the schedule and NCIS:LA is going to be on five days a week.  This prompted me to post this thread to the IMDB NCIS Board.  Many feel that the ratings and success of the CBS NCIS is due to a large part of the marathons and the USA schedule.  I am trying to separate the two.  I have to check out the USA September schedule but they revamped it to where it takes longer to find what you want.  Actually it doesn’t go past August 12.  It does look like there are some really cool marathon’s coming up including one for Palmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening