This Week in NCIS World

Episode Under the RAdar aired this past week to more favorable reviews from the online groups I belong to.  However, I wasn’t thrilled with it.  THe new opening credits are cool.  The Retiring Agent Vera was obnoxious as all get out.  I guess that’s what happens when you hang out with Mike Franks.  As I think about it this was a segue into next week’s episode.  I missed Michael Weatherly’s song/video but it had been pushed everywhere by everyone.

The cast has been tweeting great things.  BTS photos, personal stuff etc.  I replied to M Weatherly’s tweet of his two german shepherds.  He didn’t respond (sad face).  I had to miss his appearance or segment on OMG Insider because of the NJ Governor Debate.

Some fans are still upset by the loss of CDP but others within that faction are asking for people “to move on”.  I agree.  It looks like more and more fans are becoming accepting of the end results of this hoopla.

There is one thing I am becoming concerned about and that is the discussion of the newest Spin off being planned for the spring.  Many feel that the focus should be on the mothership and not offshoots.  THat it will too much for Mark to take on.  Some feel this is a sign he is backing away from the role.  Well he did say this at one point but for us to put more speculation on it is not always a good thing.  First of all many showrunners and actors do multiple shows.  Anyone remember Dick Wolf or Aaron Spelling?  

Oh and troll season is continuing to erupt on IMDB.  My ignore list is up to seven I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening