I have been waiting for this

What have I been waiting for you ask?  For CBS to rebroadcast previous episodes of NCIS on an the weekend.  HUH? You ask?  Well   Every so often CBS will an previous episodes of NCIS on other nights.  They are usually Saturday nights and very rarely Sundays.    CBS  started this practice a few years ago and ever since then I enjoy it.  Well especially if its an episode I like or I had missed before.  They also usually do it during the summer.  They didn’t this year.  I just posted a message on IMDB.com asking if any of them remember.  Oh and the episode is from season 10.

Michael Weatherly did a video project with Comedian Sarah Silverstone back in the fall and they both posted the picture of MW dressed up as I have learned as Jesus.  Well apparently it is about Pro-choice and it was released some time in the last couple of days and it is definitely causing a stir in many places.   I have seen what I originally said was three tops  on facebook nowits more like six comments from people who claim that MW needs to be fired, or censured or what ever.  Others are taking the approach he is entitled to his opinion but they feel its a stupid move.  My hope is if the cast get comments from their followers they all handle it with diplomacy.

What do I mean by that?  That they don’t get defensive and start attacking the followers for their views.   I know it is easy and yes they are entitled to their opinions but just as fans shouldn’t attack them or call them names on social media or forums and message boards neither should celebrities....I am thinking of PP.  I personally think it was very stupid for him to alienate fans this way.  I wouldn’t speculate on what could happen because he don’t pay my bills.

PP is on the Grammys this weekend as social media correspondent.  I am not really interested in knowing about it.  There is a reason I stopped following her and I would love it people wouldn’t share them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening