This Week in the NCIS World

Hey everyone hope your Easter Weekend was a great one.  Did any of you catch the Cast Favorite marathon on USA today?  I did once the kitchen was cleared and everyone went home.  I am wondering how many of those aired today were Mark Harmon’s personal choices.  It has been said that his one favorite is “Call of Silence” with the late Charles Durning. 

There were other marathons during the week too.  I think the last one was on Thursday and mostly from Season one and two up to the Twilight episode.  I am betting tomorrow’s will be from Season three (again).  I do love it when USA starts their marathon at 6 am.  I can catch a little of it while I am getting ready for work.

Did you ever notice when spring comes around all the troll postings show up on the forums?  It doesn’t matter for which show it is but they came out.  One particular one I noticed this week was “should this tired old show be cancelled?”  Well about half way through it some poster went on a full on rant about MH.  Apparently he has done it before and I must have had him/it on ignore one time (yeah this is on IMDB).  He went back on it Friday.  Another poster who I will name “Dawg”  did a “pseudo” rant and pretty much told the trolls (and I am guessing a number of the regulars who have not been happy with the show) to stop watching the show if they don’t like it.  It too was met with mixed reactions.

Some other posts were questions about what Else?  SM’s voice and weight.  That had to come out again sooner or later.  Last week’s episode I think prompted that along with the episodes from season 7 through this years.  Squall was awesome by the way.

Of course the same discussions about CDP and Ziva and TIVA also were there.  There is still no word as to whether or not CDP has renewed her contract with NCIS.  This only fuels speculation that she is leaving the show.  I really wish something would be released.  Some feel that she has already signed and it has not been released only to generate fan “buzz”.  I seem to remember saying this last year “cut the crap and do it please”.

There were a number of Google alerts for news items for the cast but one I did notice was the continuing ordeal (yes I am a little less critical on this one) PP has going with her slimy EX.  One of my online friends in the same fandom has had personal first hand knowledge of said slime ball  as he did the same thing to the daughter of another friend.  (Did that make sense?)


I still didn’t care for her wardrobe at the TV academy thing for Les Moonves.  She looked  “meh”.   Everyone else was dressed nicely but her.  That’s my only complaint this week. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening