This Week in NCIS World

Well this week has been  a pretty  interesting week.  There were some good articles I found one about Mark Harmon in the Men’s Health and then I saw this one about Pauley Perrett.  We have been hearing only her side in this and the postings from her twitter account but as I mentioned on IMDB I will lose all respect for this woman if it is true.  This whole “I am victim” act has been evident through out the last few years and I have suspected that there had to  be more. 

I Have had a response to my post and the person reminded me that the papers that were quoted are sleazy papers.  I hope he is right but there are two sides to the story and we do need to see both sides.

People were not receptive and duly chastised me and yet have no qualms about believing that Cote DePablo is the evil incarnate.  Hypocrisy anyone?

This week’s episode of NCIS (honoring the K-9 forces) was indeed very good. It seemed like many if not all liked this week’s episodes.  Some were annoyed it seemed at the fact that the writers seemed to have once again forgotten Tim had Jethro from Dog Tags.    Others reasoned that perhaps he couldn’t keep it after all.  I can’t say for sure but a lot of places don’t want large animals or pets to begin with anyway.  Of course it was also pointed out none of them could have animals based on their schedule.

I didn’t watch NCIS:LA and the introduction of NCIS: RED.  I was not interested in it what so ever.  I have recognized some of the actors in it (Scott Grimes, John Corbett) but I am just not interested in seeing it this time.  I will stick with the original Mother Ship. 

There is a 2 day marathon on USA this weekend.   it’s the Mark Madness Marathon (to honor the March Madness that’s happening in Basketball).  There was a mixture of nine seasons so far and right now are the ones with Jamie Lee Curtis.  I don’t want to bother with them.  From what I understand there are others not watching them either.

The tenth season finale will be on May 14th this year.  So that means there are six more episodes (I will have to check because I think there are reps for some of those weeks)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening