I need to start avoiding the Official Facebook Page of NCIS

Every time I go there I end up getting aggravated by the same rhetoric.  The same shit every day.  The show has lost its chemistry (I don’t think it has), Bishop doesn’t fit in, Gibbs is this that and  the other.  (They have been saying that for like freaking 4 years).  I also get tired of reading “I don’t watch it anymore” or  the constant arguing of why watch it if you don’t like it (which I do actually agree with).  I find myself questioning the reasons for posting at message boards if you don’t watch the show anymore.  I have long since stopped watching a number of shows and I may lurk to see what the atmosphere is like or what if any are the same arguments might be that occurred when I was actively watching.  Its the dead horse beatings.  I also know that these arguments are also not solely at one message board.  It is on a number of them but they seem to handle them better than others.

Today ownership of the Harmons_Fans Yahoo list was turned over to a fairly new member who has volunteered as the original owner has decided to step down and go into other directions.  The list was started in Sept 2000.  It has since grown in members but lately it has seem to be less active these day.  The new owner is looking for ideas.  I wish Julie and Missy best wishes and I will be visiting Julie’s other worlds soon.

David McCallum was quoted this week on his long career he has no intentions of slowing down...You Go Mr. McCallum...and Happy 250th Episode to you and the entire cast and crew of NCIS.

Former writer Jesse Stern caused some concern among long time fans recently when he recently tweeted that the show has has changed drastically.  According to some he has been taking pot shots at the show since he had left the show (some say fired).  Many feel that people in HOllywood shouldn’t burn bridges in that town as it is small and you may not get a chance to work with project again.  I tend to agree and it is biting the hand that fed you for a time in your career.  I just wish people would also see that certain actors who choose to fight or argue with fans are also doing themselves and  the show they are starring on a huge disservice.    I don’t care if it is their own personal twitter or facebook account.   They are linked with the show.

I am really hoping there are interviews on the TV and newspapers for the 250th Episode this week.  It would be nice but I am pretty much guessing it won’t be done.  ONe could only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening