I Think I opened up a can of worms.

This  morning I replied to this episode discussion from the past week  It was my second reply to it this week.  Nicki5of7 and I were discussing Pauley’s interview and her character’s behavior in the episode towards the Internal Affairs guy.  Nicki loves Pauley while clearly I am no longer in enamoured with her.   Actually I don’t think I ever was. Pauley didn’t really touch on the anniversary episode very well.  Her character’s behavior on the show leaves a lot to be desired.   I feel that the cast and crew especially Pauley need to start speaking up about things that no longer work for the character.   If they don’t they (actually my feeling is she will) be typecast for the rest of their career.   This is the 21st century and I don’t believe HOllywood would blackball an actor or anyone if they spoke up about changes for their character or what ever.  

I also take exception to PP’s behavior on twitter.  The following is my post

“Then she is not going to be taken seriously. She will be the one typecast of the cast. I don't find her cute or endearing especially after reading a lot of her tweets over the last couple of years. I am sorry she has PTSD and has an ex from hell but her behavior on Twitter is unacceptable to me. She can't post things that are in fact endangering her life or open for scrutiny and then get all defensive when people comment. Yeah I know she is human but there is a time when she needs to take responsibility for things. I really don't think she does.


I stopped following her because of the behavior.  Over the years I have learned that when you are an actor, singer, or whatever everything you do or say has a ripple effect on everything you do.  Whether it is your work, your extended projects, family, community service etc.  I don’t care if it is her personal twitter page.

In that vein I just stopped following Muse W.    A while back he had commented on my Senator rather derogatorily and I challenged him and he made an unkind remark.  He doesn’t  know me or he certainly doesn’t know the Senator.   He has been known to be very aggressive to other posters and insulting I sure don’t want to be a part of that either.

There is speculation (again) as photos of BTS of the  NCIS:NOLA spinoff being released and filmed in LA (Los Angeles) not on Location location if Mark Harmon is pulling back from the mother ship and focusing on the EP and all that entails.  Some are asking (again) if season 11 is the last.  It’s already been announced there is a 12 season coming (at least I thought there was)  Also he has been blamed for everything from all the females being fired, let go, or leaving and of approving the scripts.  

Oh and do you remember me telling you that I was going to try and avoid the facebook page?  Its like a train wreck.  You can’t look away.  Although there are some really sane people there that are fighting the good fight.  The other stuff just makes me roll my eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening