NCIS was renewed for Season 12

The news flew through the NCIS fandom yesterday that season 12 was a go.  Many of us had no doubts.  Others did.  Many are hoping that Emly Wickersham’s character will be gone and you know who has returned.  Should I state the obvious?

Today’s double episodes were from season 7.   They are Jetlag and Masquerade..  The first episode brought a lot of criticism because the agents left their charge alone and she nearly died..   The second one we either meet or see MAllison Hart. again.  I didn’t watch all of it because it was dinner time and I went out afterwards.

I am not sure if I mentioned this or not but the next big marathon is tomorrow and the theme is Lucky Ducky Marathon..  It starts around 9 or ten and that’s good because we are going to be out early tomorrow.  I am sure I will be catching some of it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening