Hey everyone hope your holiday activities are moving along smoothly. Mine not so much but that’s for the RL blogs I have. I know I have been quiet this past but RL has been keeping me busy but I have been lurking all over the place.




The forums are aflutter with discussions of the next episode of NCIS (tomorrow night CBS Channel 2 WFSB 3 8 pm. Eastern Time). There are few who are objecting to the fact that Gibbs is at the birth of baby. Some are equally upset that Ziva is also at this birth as well. They would prefer if the Autopsy staff or VSA’s DiNozzo and McGee were doing this. There are those who are not upset by this because they realize that Gibbs/MH is the Lead agent/star of the show and it is to be expected.



They are also discussing the future episodes of the 9th season. It was reported by many venues including the actor himself that Muse Watson would be making an appearance in the 200th Episode in late winter. Some don’t want to have the character on it because well “he is dead”; they don’t like the character but love the actor (at least they use a qualifying verb for this one). They also don’t want flashback scenes or apparitions or even a twin brother scenario. Don’t they get it? The writers, cast and crew will do what they think is right and not necessarily what the fans demand.



Twitter has been aflutter as well from the cast and crew and guest stars of there activities. We recently followed Michael W on his holiday to the islands. Pauley and Brian each had their fun in the city as well.



Did I mention I saw part of Mark Harmon’s 1989 movie Worth Winning? It’s coming on FMC next week sometime and I am going to make a concerted effort to view it all. It also met with mixed reviews even today.



The following is a reply I made to a recent thread at the Certain Prey IMDB message board. It doesn’t necessarily reflect the views of IMDB members in general or the moderators and maintainers, and the employees of said website. It sure made me feel better.



You think MH should lose NCIS because of this?? WTF? He does an excellent job on the show just because the other project didn't work out for you (and maybe me) I would never ever punish him by saying he should lose his job as star or EP. He has put a lot of time and energy and his very much a team player when it comes to NCIS...How would you like it I said you should lose your job over something you did??? You would probably tell me to *beep* off. Consider this your *beep* off.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening