this was the response...

WTF is wrong with you. I was joking. OMG, are you really serious? Why would you immediately assume how I am going react to you and act that way? I don't get it. You don't know me, and you basically insult me because you weren't perceptive enough to realize I was joking. Do you really think that Mark Harmon, who has been around forever, is going to lose his job on a successful tv show because one person said what I did????????????????? Seriously? Take your medication if that is the case, and stop insulting people until you actually are insulted. I mean, PLEASE!

A) Mark Harmon is someone who I have loved since the 70s, so get off of your high horse. He was FANTASTIC as Ted Bundy in The Deliberate Stranger. My best friend and I actually quote from that movie a lot.

B) Mark Harmon, son of Tom Harmon (UCLA football great), and philanthropist as well as longtime actor, is not going to be fired on MY say so. Oy vey.

C) Mark was absolutely horrid in Certain Prey. No iffs ands or buts. The fact the entire cast was 100 times worse, so Mark was the least of my problem with Certain Prey.

D) Calm the *beep* down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening