Two Day Marathon

I am currently watching Day two of the NCIS Character Assassination marathon.  Its kind of weird as I was thinking of the episode Kill Ari where Abby is phonetically spelling out Gibbs name as she talking as he is leaving the building.  I don’t think these episodes registered when I took a look the other day.  The next marathon is the Wednesday marathon.  This week’s CBS broadcast is from season 8.  

Some really cool pictures and threads about the cast and crew granting the wish of a young child.   There are also some really cool BTS of their Christmas episode.   Someone found an article from the Midwest about Mark Harmon and his fitness regime.

OF course there are several discussions that have been reduced to attacks and idiotic insulting conversations between trolls and some of the posters.    IF there is anything I don’t like (basically they have to be insulting the other posters being demeaning and stuff) I just put them on ignore. 

Well I am going to move some emails and read them and then go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening