In the NCIS World

In Just ten hours is the Veterans Day Episode of NCIS.  I like it because who can not like Jack?  I expect the ratings for this to match the last two episodes as well.  They always seem to increase with DVR numbers.  Despite the clamor of CDP fans saying they are dropping.  If they drop out of the top ten then I will worry.  Many people are insistent that the ratings drop is because CDP is gone.  ATTENTION FANS:  Cote has left the building.   

Many thanks to HarrietNCIS the fan liaison for keeping us posted on cast appearances and upcoming episodes.  I was able to catch the Entertainment News programs and of course the interviews.  Michael Weatherly dons a great alligator suit..  The cast also recently did an international (out of LA I guess) press tour.  Many seemed to think they looked lonely up there.  i didn’t see it but  then again I wasn’t really looking.

Some articles recently came out causing the “fruitloop brigade” to throw their hate towards the cast (specifically MH) when they all agreed to move on.  They love their jobs they were surprised by CDP’s decision but its time to move on.  My fear as I recently posted to the forums that someone in the fruitloop brigade will take it upon themselves and do something rash.  

Emily Wickersham is now a series regular on the show.  That has some fans questioning this process as they were promised the audience or fans get to decide (yeah like that is going to happen).  She reminds me of Kelly Giddish of SVU.  

Oh and how can I forget to not mention this:  Congratulations to Michael Weatherly and his lovely wife Bojana.  They welcomed their son Liam last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening

I watched a very interesting program recently