Tonight we meet Ellie Bishop

In about 13 hours 20 minutes we will be introduced to Ellie Bishop played by Soprano’s alum Emily  Wickersham.  Do I have to tell you the rabid fans are not even liking her already based on the promos that came out?  Happily for everyone who sounds like a freaking 4 year old (and I even had to ask someone on the Facebook page for the show how old they were) there was a sane person saying “move on”.

These people invade every freaking thread with “Ziva is the holy grail of characters”.  As it is there was one poster both on the NCIS fan wiki and the Land of NCIS who keeps insisting that the show is not the same and the show is going down hill has already been banned from the sites.  I know for sure she was banned from one and is dangerously close to getting thrown off LON.

It needs to stop.  First of all you ever hear of “dead horse”?  It ain’t getting up and it is heading for the glue factory.  This also goes for anyone who doesn’t like the show in General.  If you don’t like what’s on the show Turn the fucking channel.  I know I swore I would never say that phrase again but I think I am going to start breaking my own rules.  These people put in a lot of hours into the show.  They believe in the show.  It may be PR I realize but until such time let it go.

The cast and crew has been very busy.  They  were honored for their Detour episode from last year featuring Brian Dietzen and David McCallum.  Apparently in one article journalist mis-identified BD.  it was clearly not him in the picture.

I am enjoying the season so far and look forward to the next several weeks.  Especially the holiday episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening