Response to Elle Bishop

The response to newest member NSA liaison Ellie Bishop was mostly favorable in the circles I am in. Of course it met with mixed on Facebook.  Happily there are more and more people saying get over it.  I swear some people are five year olds.  As I expected the person I mentioned about getting banned from LON was officially banned until the first of the year.  If she does again then she is permanently banned.  I did enjoy it and several times Kate Todd was referenced.  I do have to say MS Emily does remind me of Hudson Leick (Callisto in the Herkdom) she also reminds me of Tracy Pollan.  


The next episode is in two weeks I believe.  I believe that one has Diane Gibbs Fornell whom ever she married before (and is apparently now history) and Fornell’s Daughter Emily we met in Season 4.2 “Escaped” episode and she is beautiful 14 year old red-head.  I know of only one person so far who does not want to see this one (among all those who refuse to watch it because Ziva/Cote is not on.


I was looking forward to the upcoming episodes until I discovered that a character would be returning.  According to the spoiler’s one of my least favorite guest stars will be making an appearance in the 250th episode. It is Lt Col Hollis Mann Retired.  In the spoiler it said she would be returning in an “unexpected” way.  Several of us on one forum went to the “baby way”.   Many of us do not wish for her return.  The writers did a poor job of writing her and it was annoying and embarrassing for both the character and actress and for Gibbs/Harmon.


It was announced today that Japanese TV station will have a 340 hour NCIS marathon very soon.  It is supposed to be for the Guinness Book of World records 幸運.  Speaking of Marathon’s USA is having one this weekend. One is on Saturday 10 am to 8 and the same on Sunday.  I may have to check the end times but I think that’s what I read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening