Are You Kidding Me?

Are you kidding me?

I was reading some of the ncis blogs when I came across this one from six days ago.  What I have  linked is the writer’s response to another comment.  I was absolutely floored and shared it at the IMDB site.  Maybe I am missing something…

           
            twilight08                 Reply            
                        
To Mark Harman, Gary Glasberg, and the CBS Studio, it’s sad to see that the new character of Eleanor Bishop will be played by a white actress instead of adding someone male or female of color…black, asian, native american, and latino. You’re solving crimes incurred in a diverse Armed Service of the Marines. Yet Gibb’s team remains the same, all white — Tony, Tim, Ducky, Abby, and himself? Noting, everyone of color has either died on a bus shot by Gibbs, had a cleanliness disorder never to be seened again, shot in the arm and left the morgue only to be replaced by another white actor, lost a sister in a fire and not mentioned again, or the NCIS director who lost his wife therefore he is in and out with grief as he cares for his grieving children. Leon watchout you could be next. If Marines of color can serve America in the Armed Services many branches, they too deserve to be seen on Gibbs’ team solving said cases. It supposed to be an American police team yet American diversity is not reflected on Gibbs team why? Does Mark have a problem as an actor, and as an EP? Or does it lie with Gary?, or CBS? The choice is truly yours CBS. You’re number one by ALL who watch and love the series. That’s America Mark. Remember you once were an actor seeking that one fair break in Hollywood.
               
November 6, 2013 at 12:45 am
       

If the writer/blogger is even remotely aware of Mark Harmon then he pretty much knows he is off the mark.  Yes I know I don’t know him either but by all accounts he is not nor ever has been a bigot or racist.  IF that were the case he would not have ever worked with Rocky Carroll or anyone else.  

I am afraid I couldn’t watch the Homeward Bound telethon last night for two reasons  The stories those soldiers had related was sad and I was pretty tired.  The cast was there with a pre-recorded video about the episode dealing with PTDS.

I saw part of the NCIS marathon on Saturday.  What can I say?  It Was good.  I am not sure what today’s marathon is on but I hope “Call of Silence” was on..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening