This Week in NCIS World

It was only a matter of time before someone started holding Mark Harmon responsible for the writers making a mess of the characters.  Another poster feels that he is just going through the motions and doesn’t want to be there.  If he didn’t want to be there he would not have signed for another year!  However, I can understand their viewing that way.  I used to think a couple of actors on different shows had the personality of a rock until I got used to the show in question.  Anyway I am waiting for Mark to speak out to all the critics and fans concerns.  I did like lonewolfbengy’s reply:

I was quite shocked but not really surprised by this announcement earlier this week. To be honest I stopped going there a while back because I just didn’t like the attitude of the administrator and some of the posters.  I didn’t understand why you would have a forum if you didn’t like the show.  As usual members are begging it to remain open.

This week’s episode was a repeat of Canary.  CBS chose to switch the time slots of the NCIS shows.   CBS has been updating and revising the NCIS schedule for the summer so far. 

I have noticed USA started airing NCIS later on in the day (around 11 am) on the days of their marathons.  They brought the triple play back to Wednesday for a while.  There was a Marathon on Thursday and one Yesterday.  The primary feature was Ziva.  The current atmosphere on IMDB was hostile I can only imagine what it would be if they know about this.  Actually there are a few that I think are still for the show.

I am looking forward to seeing CBS’s Sunday Morning show featuring the OKC visit with Mark Harmon.  From the previews of the reporter it looked like a lot of fun and Mark enjoyed being there.  It feels like these interviews are few and far in between for a long time.  That brings me to my next idea:

I have been thinking of other places I would like to see Mark appear on and although the list right now is short but here are at least seven I would like to see him on:

Hallmark’s House and Home:
Marie Osmond’s show (Hallmark too)
Oprah (on her network)
Graham Norton show
Charlie Rose
Katie Couric
Ellen DeGeneres

Last night I cleared out some emails.  These were the email alerts for updates to the wet paint forums for NCIS and Mark Harmon’s site as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening