This Week in NCIS World

Well hello fellow NCIS fans!  I hope you are enjoying this wonderful week.  Its been pretty chilly around here and hope it is comfortable for you where ever you are.

There were no new episodes this past week but we revisited “Hit and Run” from January.  I didn’t like it as much this time around.  It could be because I was tired or not feeling well.  I saw previews for next week.  It looks interesting and is generating lots of discussions on a few forums.  I can’t believe that season ten is nearly ending in three weeks. 

The marathons ranged from season 1 to season 4 on Wednesday.  A couple of the marathons started later on in the day this week to make room for movies mostly and of course the spring shows that were ending for the  season (at least I think).  I didn’t really want to watch most of the season 9 episodes because they were not that great.  I remember when I wrote last August that the second have of season nine wasn’t thrilling for me.   I missed most of  yesterday’s marathon because I needed to deal with RL.

There has been nothing on the contract negotiations with CDP.   Much speculation continues and of course personal wishes by many (its still mixed and sometimes really nasty).  A part of me is beginning to believe that she will not be returning next season.  If that ‘s the case then I am really hoping she is not killed off. 

In other casting news Former Star Trek:TNG star Marina Siertis will be joining the show as the new Mossad Director.  I am not sure if the character has a name or for how long this will be or when exactly.  She may be in the season 10 arc finale or she could show up next season.

This past week we learned by a visitor to one of the forums that Pam Dawber  last her father  last week right before Easter.  His name was Eugene.  It was a beautiful obituary.  My condolences to Pam and Mark and their sons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week in NCIS World

What's been happening