This Week in NCIS World

Well hello my friends how are you doing?  I wasn’t overly impressed with this week’s episode but I was surprised by its ending.  Of course the reviews from various arenas are the same.  Some liked it some didn’t.

Shortly after this episode aired Michael Weatherly was interviewed by a blog site and he posted to his twitter feed and he gave his views rather forcefully (dropped the F-Bomb a couple of times.  Some were disappointed in his choice of words others were fine with it.  Some criticized others for posting their disapproval.  That’s their right.  I wrote my views on this thread. However, by the end of this weekend after hearing “he is expressing his opinion and” and basically being dismissed for our own views I responded  here.   I did offer some support to Michael Weatherly on his twitter page.  Whether or not he sees or cares about it is totally different.

Basically I wrote that celebrities should not be arguing online with fans and have to have some decorum.  We are not their locker room buds they have to maintain some professionalism.  I objected to this behavior many years ago when Kevin Sorbo spoke frankly in an interview and when the brother of the late Patrick Swayze got into several different arguments with his brother’s fans on IMDB.  I attempted to point out things to Mr. Swayze and he turned on me.  

Talking about interviews I would really wish the PR department either at CBS or the the different shows would stop the bait and switch.   This entry would explain it.  Cote De Pablo did an online video that sent the pro-relationship fans into a tizzy and the fans against the relationship to the nearest toilet to vomit.  She was supposed to be on ET but she wasn’t.  Some explained that she may not have had time or something else came up on ET.   Well then they need to mention it.

Ten days ago I stopped posting at IMDB Message Board or NCIS.  Here is my profile and you can see for yourself.  Now I just “lurk”.  I continue to post at the other forums but if the atmosphere at the other places change I will go to lurk mode.

Congratulations to Mark Harmon and NCIS on winning the Prism Award for the two part episode Shell Shock this year.  This thread had the original nominations and also the ceremony and a video of Mark making an acceptance speech for the award.  It was originally thought he would be there but either mis-information was given or misinterpreted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's been happening